This page contains the various tools New Visions for Public Schools has developed to support students, teachers, and school leaders in making sense of data resulting from an administration of the NY Regents examination in mathematics.
- Here is the guide to using the following two data tools.
- Algebra I Data tool (view only or make a copy)
- Geometry Data tool (view only or make a copy)
You can use this tool to view aggregate historical Regents data from students across the New Visions for Public Schools network. The tools include item analysis of the multiple choice questions, links to the questions, and sample tasks aligned to the same standard as the question.
Students, teachers, and schools are not identifiable based on this data.
We've also created the following exam/quiz generators which create Google Doc versions of exams with typeset questions. These exam generators are licensed under a Creative Commons, Attribution-Required, Non-Commercial, Adaptations Allowed, Share-alike license. The questions within the generators themselves remain the property of New York State Board of Regents.
- Algebra I Test & Quiz Generator (make a copy)
- Geometry Test & Quiz Generator (make a copy)
- Algebra II Test & Quiz Generator (make a copy)
- Getting Started Guide
If you want to test the latest version of the Algebra I Test & Quiz Generator you can make a copy of the development version by clicking here.