- NV Math Team
- Getting Started
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Regents Readiness
- Workshops & Presentations
- Find Resources
Search and browse resources for your classroom.
Use the filters below to see resources for a specific course, unit, and more.
Showing 4 Resources:
1. This activity incorporates specific student roles for group work.
2. There are two different sets of materials so that the same activity structure can be done twice.
- To help students learn how to work together effectively.
- To help students see connections between vertical and supplementary angles in geometry.
- To help students see connections between algebra and geometry.
Slider that shows 2 similar triangles formed by parallel lines and 2 transversals. The focus is on the vertical angles and the alternate interior angle pairs.
Slider that represents intersecting lines to help visualize supplementary and vertical angle relationships. This can also be used to represent the 360 degrees of a circle.
Slider that allows the intersections to move location. Helps with visualization of the angle relationships when parallel lines are cut by a transversal.