- NV Math Team
- Getting Started
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Regents Readiness
- Workshops & Presentations
- Find Resources
This lesson is designed to help students develop strategies for modeling, and to guide them in observing key features of an exponential function.
This lesson unit is intended to help you assess how well students are able to:
* Interpret a situation and represent the constraints and variables mathematically.
* Select appropriate mathematical methods to use.
* Make sensible estimates and assumptions.
* Investigate an exponentially increasing sequence.
* Communicate their reasoning clearly.
Please comment below with questions, feedback, suggestions, or descriptions of your experience using this resource with students.